"I am running to fight for the rich history of Inglewood and it's residents. You deserve a representative who is not afraid
to stand up for you. I am fighting for the SOUL of Inglewood."
Yolanda Davidson, Candidate for Inglewood City Council District 1
Voting serves all of us. Thank you for your commitment.
"You need a leader who will keep you informed, make sound decisions for our city and will bring integrity and accountability back to City Hall." Yolanda Davidson for D1
• Higher taxes reduced city services
• Crime and Traffic issues must be solved
• Housing affordability
• Lack of Leadership in transparency, accessibility, and accountability
• Higher fees imposed on residents i.e. parking permits, Short-Term Rental registration, water and trash
For too long, District 1 has had a representative who is not voting in the best interest of the residents. District 1 residents do not have a true representative in City Hall. I am not afraid to ask the tough questions and vote No, if you’re not protected.
• TRAFFIC- Return the Parking & Traffic Division to the City
• NOISE- Work on renegotiating the 30 year old contract with the FAA for Noise Abatement
• SAFETY- Contract private security during major events at SOFI to patrol areas adversely affected, recruit local residents to join law enforcement
• UNHOUSED- Develop effective programs to assist our city’s growing unhoused population
• ACCESSIBILITY- Communicate with residents and keep them informed, Open City Council meetings to the public and return meetings to the evening
Sign up to receive updates from the candidate on the trail!
Candidate Yolanda Davidson
LAAAWPPI C/O 2022
Yolanda with Professor Cornell West and Inglewood resident Cynthia Speed
Yolanda with the ladies of Morningside
Yolanda with Activist Najee Ali
Yolanda on 78th & 5th Ave.
Yolanda with former Laker and Inglewood Native Elden Campbell
CAMPAIGN KICK-OFF COMING SOON